Guided tour of the Parliament Palace
If you visit Bucharest you cannot miss the largest and most expensive administrative building in the world - the Palace of the Parliament: with a height of 86 meters, with a depth of 90 meters and with an area of 330.000 square meters.
Sign up now for a guided tour and discover the secrets of this building but also the intentions of Nicolae Ceaușescu if he managed to finish it during his mandate as President of Romania.
This is the only guided tour in which tourists enter the building through the entrance used by Nicolae Ceaușescu to reach his office - the so-called Cabinet No. 1.
This is also the only guided tour in which you can visit the Plenary Hall where the only atomic clock in Romania is located and you will be very close to the steel cylinder buried by Nicolae Ceaușescu in 1984 under the main staircase at Entrance A1, which contains data and details about the work started.
"I leave you this House...", was the formula used by the dictator.
The standard tour includes the following route:
• Main Staircase (Entrance A1) - tourist access;
• Monumental Staircase;
• The hall in front of Cabinet no. 1 of Nicolae Ceaușescu;
• Constantin Stere Hall;
• Avram Iancu Hall;
• The hall in front of the Constantin Stere and Avram Iancu rooms - where the paintings of all the presidents of the Senate from its establishment to the present are exhibited;
• Foyer of the Plenary Hall;
• Plenary Hall of the Senate;
• The atomic clock in the Plenary Hall - unique in Romania;
• Spiral staircase to the ground floor – the largest pillar in the building 39 m;
• The hall where the parliamentary groups are located;
• Main Staircase (Entrance A1) – tourist exit;
The visiting route may change depending on the scheduled events.
The tour lasts approximately 50 minutes.
There is no age limit, but children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Children under 10 do not pay.
It can only be paid online - payment by card, later you will receive an e-Ticket with all the necessary explanations for quick access to the meeting point.
It can be canceled free of charge 24 hours before the tour date.
The ticket price includes: photo/video, sanitary group access, cloakroom access.